Thursday, November 4, 2010

Two more songs on YouTube...

As I post this blog the first song I put on YouTube is sitting at 69 views. My wife reminds me that this is a God thing not a Lonnie thing. The reason I started to post any songs on YouTube in the first place came out of my conversation with Jim Drew, a fellow musician / worship leader and passionate follower of Christ. Jim's words to me were and encouragement to allow God to use me by placing the song(s) out there. I am thankful for those who have been so kind. I haven't had any negative feedback, just a one person cheer squad in Nora, who I led to Christ years ago.
I've placed the song "Macedonia" and "My Everything" on. I trust that as you listen you will begin to understand the depth of God's love for us and those who have yet to place their full trust in Him.
The link to Macedonia will also let you view the other videos.
God bless!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99TspuSOn28

No comments: