Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Caleb's questions

As a dad I get asked plenty of questions. Yesterday the conversation started when Caleb asked me: "Daddy, do you like girls?" I replied that I did. Then I asked him if he liked girls. He said no. I then asked him, "What about mommy? She's a girl." Caleb says, "Yea, I like mommy, but I'm under control." I still don't know exactly what he means there but it seemed like a funny one.

Tonight I asked Caleb again if he like girls and he said, "not all of them, just a few." And then he named three girls from "school" (day care) that he likes. Speaking of which... on Saturday January 12th we were at a birthday party for Carson, who is in Caleb's class at "school". I asked Caleb about one of the girls. He tells me her name and then says, "Yea, were married, I just don't have a ring on my finger." Thankfully he's 5 years old or I think I would have had a heart attack and fell over dead.

I'll post again when I have another spare moment. Life is really picking up and if you are a person of prayer would you fire a few toward heaven? Thanks!

No comments: